1. License. The contents of our Site, including its “look and feel” ( e.g., text, graphics, images, logos, and button icons), editorial content, notices, software (including HTML or XML-based computer programs) and other material, are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. These contents belong or are licensed to Amicus. We hereby grant you the right to view and use our Site subject to these Terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided in the Site for internal use or distribution only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from us.
2. Your Responsibility. You assume all responsibility for your use of, or access to, this Site, including your access to any Amicus or other literature obtained through the Site, and waive all claims or causes of action against Amicus, its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates in connection therewith.
3. Links To Our Site. We welcome links to our Site from other web sites; however, you must link to our home page and permission is required before we link. To request permission, please contact us at the email address provided in paragraph 10 of these Terms. We in no way operate, control or endorse linking sites, and we reserve the right to disallow any such link at any time in our sole discretion.
4. Third-Party Resources On Our Site. We are happy to provide links to third-party resources in the “Resources” section of our Site. We have obtained permission to provide those links for your personal, non-commercial use, but we disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, lawfulness or use of those resources, and, unless we state expressly to the contrary, do not endorse any of the opinions or contents contained therein.
5. Disclaimer. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION IT CONTAINS IS MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS UP-TO-DATE, ACCURATE, OR COMPLETE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON IT FOR ANY DECISION OR TO TAKE ANY ACTION. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the Site.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Amicus, its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any violation of these Terms or any activity related to use of the Site (including but not limited to infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site on your behalf.
8. Employment Opportunities. We welcome expressions of interest in employment with Amicus. Amicus does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, national origin, age, sex, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law. You understand that an invitation to submit your resume or expression of interest in a job posted on the Site is not intended to, and does not, create a contract between you and Amicus for employment or for any other benefit. You understand that any communication sent by you to Amicus inquiring about employment shall not be considered an application for employment and creates no obligation on the part of Amicus to respond. Should Amicus be interested in exploring employment opportunities with you, we will contact you in response to your inquiry.
9. Governing Law and Forum. These Terms are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, except for the conflict- or choice-of-law principles thereof. By using the Site, you agree to submit any and all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms exclusively to the state or federal courts located in or with jurisdiction over causes of action arising in Middlesex, New Jersey, or, at Amicus’ sole election, to binding arbitration before a single arbitrator pursuant to the American Arbitration Association’s Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures, with such arbitration to take place in North Brunswick, New Jersey.
10. Contacting Us. To inquire about linking to our Site or about trademark or copyright matters or if you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.